Sunday, March 18, 2012

Done, Done, Diddley Done!

Phew!  Another year's taxes done.  Very little swearing this time -- it's a good year!  Worthy of a glass of Chianti.  Not really sure how all my crazy taxes shook out.  Got a severance check in January, paid most of it back, had some odd taxes on my W2.  I'm putting in a call tomorrow to our payroll department to see if they can explain something new on that form.  In the end I have a refund coming to me -- woohoo!  Let me think.....landscaping.....new fence....trip to???  I'm a firm believer in helping the local economy.  Something to sleep on!

Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Sigrun said...

You're way ahead of me. Yesterday I tidied up the office so I have room to spread out my tax papers--I so my mom's, and my DH's and mine, ours are very interconnected because of the business, so I need lots of spreading room.
How's the new car?

Suzanne said...

Loving the car Sigrun! Makes me want to go for a drive just to do it!