Monday, January 27, 2014

This and That

So much to catch up on!  I bought a Janome Serger back in September and I've been putting it to work ever since!  I found these two Coca-Cola crates at the Detroit Mercantile for $30 each.  At first I had to think on them but I decided they'd be perfect for holding the serger cones -- don't they look terrific?!

Tonight I was warming up some barbecued chicken for dinner that I made last night.  Unfortunately it was terribly hot and I spilled the dish onto my left forearm.  Like a dip-pity-do I practically stared at it while it burned the dickens out of me!  I rinsed it off, called Maggie over to clean up the floor, and then grabbed my lunch bag chiller from the freezer and set it on my arm.  I'm applying some Mary Kay Sun Care After Sun Replenishing Gel, taking an analgesic and going to bed.

I worked from home today because the roads were so bad but tomorrow I expect I'll be heading in, despite the terribly cold weather we're expecting.  Can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~ ouch!..aloe gel is good to have in your first-aid kit for burns.. take care ;-D