Monday, April 27, 2015

6 Months

Six months ago today I was racing out to my Mom's apartment after my sister Renee was unable to reach her.  It wouldn't have mattered if I was driving 100 mph, Mom was already gone.

I can't even count the number of times I've thought of my Mom, wanted to call my Mom, wanted to visit my Mom.  She was my mom for 53 years.  I will always keep my last birthday card from her.

I'm more fortunate than some, less fortunate than others.  I'm not in any hurry, but I do look forward to the day when we are reunited.  Oh the stories we'll share.

She'd be cheering on the Wings and the Tigers tonight.  Wait, she's cheering from heaven -- they better win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~ ewe will be reunited with her in heaven :-) ;-D

Suzanne said...

Thank ewe Tracey. That's a promise I look forward to.